Sunday, February 20, 2011

In search for the "perfect" place

I was allowed by my bosses to join some members of FSSO team in looking for venues for our upcoming Group Growth Activity (GGA). I should have realized I’d be the only girl tagging along but then again I couldn’t care less. I was looking for possible venues for future workshops anyway, so here’s what we’ve found:


A Hidden "Farm" in Carolina.

Retreat House owned by the Daughters of Mary in Sagñay.



Villa Peña Resort in Goa

Final Stop in CWC for some pizza. Thanks Sir Jec! 

We also went to the L-ray Sci-Farm in Calabanga but it was unfinished, though their function halls and rooms are already open for use. We also stopped by Tera Mater Resort in Ocampo but I heard it's still a mess and they're not open for business until summer.

Any other places left?

1 comment: