Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When you seek inspiration, look to Japan

Since stress is on its way again with all the leadership and skills development workshops we have to conduct this March and May, I have been dying to put something in my table to pleasantly distract me or anyone coming up in my desk. Who would be happy to see all the files stacked one after another? So, giving the office and my little space some "feminine touch," I bought this:
Cherry blossoms. Kawaii! =)
I guess has become quite common in malls to see this branching out of bags or window displays, but as I am evidently a fan of anything Japanese, our office gets this little cherry treatment. Maybe I'll buys some green stalks and natural-looking orchids next time. Don't want to make real plants suffer from neglect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment