Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun beneath the (hidden) sun


After the Sagada, Manila and Baguio trip (which I will probably post a more extensive article later on), I took another leave from work to join fellow formators for some bonding time. I wasn’t suppose to join the office outing but because I’m one of those people who appeared to be free at the moment, I went with another colleague despite of all the work I was suppose to catch up. As it turns out, the party-but-sometimes-introvert girl me actually had fun. The food was great, the place was large and spacious, with the interior design of the halls and sleeping quarters beautifully decorated with wooden furniture and interesting ornaments. The pool and the gardens were wide enough to swim in and explore respectively. 

"Dakula na?"









My Kokology books also proved to be useful in this place, as the girls bonded with each other in discovering the hidden meanings of choices that reveal our deepest and perhaps naughtiest secrets. The conversations vary from the cheesiest love story to human sexuality and further studies. Tempting indeed. =)


Fun! Fun! Fun! Now back to work!

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember why I missed the FSSO GGA this year hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was because you were busy and since it was because it was in Naga. =)

    ReplyDelete