Monday, January 3, 2011

Greetings, Earthlings!

First things first, Happy New Year Everyone! =)

It’s been quite a while since I posted anything this extensive online but this doesn’t mean I’ve stopped writing – just taking my time to throw out a lot of unnecessary works, polish my skills and put order in my mind (which will hopefully reflect in this new blog I’ve created).

Making this has not been easy and quick. Sometimes an idea can pop out of nowhere, needs to be written down before it can be lost and must be deliberated whether it’s really worth pursuing or not. Apart from time-consuming details like creating tags and titles to be used and figuring out codes to manipulate templates, security and privacy settings are not to be taken lightly as people sue each other due to a lack of online ethics.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. The question is really this: why do I write? What do I write? Whom do I write for?

I won’t attempt to answer those queries right away. Let the words unravel themselves in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment